General Vehicles WOF Theory & Practical Group Training Package “DEALERS”
Applicant qualifications and skills to become a vehicle inspector.
- Are you qualified as an automotive technician with either NZ Trade Certificate in Automotive Engineering, National A-Grade Registration, NZ Advanced Trade Certificate, or equivalent.?
- Are you qualified as an automotive technician in Automotive Engineering with either a National Certificate in Automotive Engineering (Level 4 or higher), National Registration, or equivalent, and references of three years continuous relevant work experience?
- Are you a person who has worked in full-time employment carrying out repairs and maintenance to motor vehicles’ safety aspects for at least five cumulative full-time years?
Sign up for a 3 Months theory and 1 Day Practical Group Training Course. To become a vehicle inspector, an applicant must have access to an IO (Inspecting organisation. Our training organisation will come to your workshop to provide you with the required training. Details are listed below.
WHAT WE OFFER ON THIS TRAINING PACKAGE
NZTA Application Form
WOF Practical training One-on-One training at your site
Who should attend
Please note: Traveling and accommodation fees may apply for your location.
What do I pay for in this training package?
Entire WOF training course Includes:
For more information about the course, CONTACT US.
Course times “In-House Course”
The WoF practical training courses scheduled by prior appointment based on your theory training results.
Step 1 THEORY of ONLINE TRAINING
This package covers the modules you’ll need to study for your WOF certification.
Get all the study materials you need to learn the WoF requirements. You’ll get the full 3-month access to the Introduction, General Vehicles and General Trailers modules as well as simulation testing. If you need help with more than one of the modules for your WoF certification, then this package provides the best information to learn.
- This group training requires teamwork as we aim for the theory course to be completed in 6 weeks with a pass result before sitting the practical training. Your attendance at the practical training without completing the E-learning module will affect your understanding of the VIRM requirements when we put the process into practice.
With the WoF training package, you will learn the requirements for:
|Introduction||General Vehicles||General Trailers|
This package covers the modules you’ll need to study for your WOF certification: Introduction, General Vehicles & General Trailers.
It gives you three months of access to complete the online training session. However, after the session expires, you’ll have the option to purchase the online E-Learning module again. For more information about the E-learning course, CONTACT US.
Step 2 PRACTICAL TRAINING
Our 1-day preparatory course is to improve your knowledge and understanding about using an INSPECTION PROCEDURE at a higher level of skill to identify defects accurately, make qualitative & quantitative (wear and tear) assessments and evaluate the condition of vehicles.
Please note: We will not deliver the practical training without completing the E-learning module prior. The learner would not understand the VIRM requirements provided on the practical training without preliminary theoretical study.
YOUR NZTA FINAL TEST
Once you’ve completed our training course with pass results, and the 1-day practical training. You are ready to submit your application to the NZ Transport Agency. Please note:
- Completing the VI TRAINING Preparatory Course does not guarantee NZTA will approve an individual. For more information about qualifications and skills requirements, requested by NZTA. Read More
$1,000.00 inc. GST